Tuesday, March 16, 2010

On Set With Ricky and Alex of The Quilt Show


While Diana is off at Asilomar I had the pleasure of taping a new segment for an upcoming episode of The Quilt Show. Ricky and Alex were taping in my area and invited me to be a guest. It was just the perfect day at the beautiful Alden Lane Nursery in Livermore, CA (home of the annual Alden Lane Quilt Show). This is definitely a dream team and I now know why Alex is so very happy working on this project. Everyone is delightful, easy to work with and so supportive. I demonstrated one of my favorite techniques - y-seam construction. There are lots of tricks and tips for taking the fear out of this often-dreaded technique. I'm not sure when it will air on the show but I'm told it will be sometime this year. I'll keep you posted as you will want to watch. In fact, if you are not already a member of the online Quilt Show, I suggest you sign up soon as there are lots of helpful and inspirational programs available.
Until next time - our best to all of you.
Laura & Diana

No comments:

Post a Comment